Friday 12 December 2008

Song 12 in A minor

Song 12 in A minor (mp3 file)

Two steel string guitars.

Okay, I'm struggling a little bit here. This is more like an etude, I guess, than a "real" tune. I'm fooling around with the circle of fifths, as I was yesterday doing A major. It's more or less the same progression though. It's been used in thousands of songs.

I found it hard to come up with something original here, but this is what I had time to do. It sounds pleasant enough, but that's about all it does too! I'm a little pressed for time now, so see you later. Got something sorted for tomorrow I hope, but things are a bit busy here, so I fear I might fall behind schedule. Will have to wait and see how it turns out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice tune Per, but it could be nice to hear it "more" Fusion, not more complicated just with a slightly more Fusion over it.